Come join our sordid affair.
Yes I understand it’s not coming back, but this is the only way that I will release my anger and put away my expectations and hope that it will come back. So these are basically what I think.
1. Cesare Borgia aka François Arnaud: he is a lion of a man in all of the good ways that furrowed brow would make any women swoon, this guy is too sexy, by the end of the first episode I was like ‘take me, ravish me Cesare, you have kindled a fire in my heart and it burn for you’. Damn he is a fine specimen of a man and forever I will want him. And he is a great actor I believed every word that came out of his mouth. That beautiful, beautiful mouth.
2. That obviously isn’t the end of the story: so the way season three finale finished was pleasing, but in my opinion it wasn’t the best ending I remember a few good scenes, but I remember not being entirely enthralled by the show instead of looking solely at the screen I was looking around my room or sometimes looking at the black casing around my computer. Even when François was on screen. Only on Wednesday did I read up on the Borgia’s and it wasn’t a big research project I was on Wikipedia and read about two lines on Cesare’s page; I don’t need any more he dies in a fight in Spain at the age of 31 [this isn’t a spoiler it’s history and frankly the Borgia’s are 99.9% not coming back.] we need the end, why David Nevins it wouldn’t have taken long damnit! You could have had a special they do it with anime’s it’s not hard it just feels like you don’t give a shit. Am I right, no fucks were given to how it would affect the fans and anyone who likes to know the end of a story?
3. My Love/Hate relationship with the Spaniard Pope: I hate that he is and adulterous hypocrite I also hate how he treats Cesare I mean it’s not terrible he doesn’t hate him or anything but he was always nicer to Juan I mean I doubt he would have been so distraught about Cesare’s death as he was about Juan and he still thought Cesare was naïve when going against Caterina Sforza and her allies, he prepared everything and thought of everything. [That’s right Cesare is beautiful and smart and if he wants you to only be his. You will be. The men who cross him die.] I wouldn’t say that I in fact love the pope but I was so scared that he would die from that poison that season 2 finale was the isht! As was the first episode of season 3. this next one isn’t really a reason but it need to be said Jeremy Irons is a wondrous actor and he fathered Max Irons therefore I like him as Rodrigo.
I think you understand my reasoning.
4. Caterina Sforza: She is a bitch through and through, she knows what she wants and she goes for it, [doesn’t really make her a bitch though just strong willed.] This woman is ruthless; if men have to be broken then she will break them. Even though she is the enemy I cannot condemn her I never know what she will do, she is devious and smart and she knows how to play the game. And I will forever remember in season two when Juan had captured her son she raised her skirts grabbed her vagina and said ‘You can take my son, but do you see? Here! I have the means to produce ten more sons’.Caterina Sforza is a BAMF! [It's not the best quality but you see everything]
5. Period dramas are my isht: I knew nothing about the Borgia’s before I watch this show, in my world they were non-existent, now I have been entertained and I have learnt something the clothes are amazing and plus if you really don’t know who these people are you can google their stories like ‘oh this person hate them because of this…blah bleh bluh’.
6. The array of other shows still airing: the amount of shit that is still being commissioned I think we all know one show that went on for too long or just wont stop [Marvel agents of S.H.E.I.L.D, Atlantis, Low winter sun]. Please stop.
El fruto es mejor, cuando comemos de un mismo árbol.it says ‘The fruit is better, when we eat from the same tree.’ I made it up I think it sounds good, and embodies the incest in the family.